Assalamualaikum . ABCD bloodtype.October 4th,2000,Malaysian I proud become a Muslim, and i love ice cream very much. I proud become a crazy Exotic, V.I.P and huge fan of Prophet Muhammad.One of PBS victims. ^-^ ( more..? )

about


tagboard


Luahan hati.
Monday 29 October 2012 @ 21:16 | Leave a comment?

Assalamualaikum,Hai,Hello...Hari ni saya nak ceritalah kan tentang serba sedikit hidup nad ni..Okay firstly,Nad nak introduce myself

  Name:Khirrun Nadiah bt Bahaudin bin Buman Bin Kasim bin Abdullah bin....erm tak tahu dah :(
   Age:12y/o

   Cecita:Nak jadi Profesor kononnyeeee

    Hobi: Main Pet Society kat facebook ;)

     Perangai: Childlish gile...

      Nama Mak:Asiah bt Tahir(anak sedara Faizal Tahir ke?)

       Best Buddies: Nur Hadifah bt Ahmad Sabri sesape yg tahu blog dia harap kenal saya :),Sarah 'Atiyah bt Saruchi,Nur Amira Auni bt Noraidi.

      Well-knowed as:Nadiah,Khirrun...

                                      Sebalik Tabir 


                                                               
  My name is Khirrun Nadiah bt Bahaudin.And I'm not a monster.I am ice cream lover/addict.Like somebody but not couple.Hate couple.Ship couple after wedding.Start crying on 4th Oktober.So,post me some birthday present at least birthday card!Love to make people feel me a weirdo!So,think I'm weird!









Best Buddies:






Name:Sarah 'Atiyah bt Saruchi
Age:12 year old
Caption:Dah ada pakwe,banyak peminat,use to couple with  Nabil Asraf




Name:Nurhadifah bt Ahmad Sabri
Age:12 tahun
Caption:Cute,funny,joke,freindly,blogger( Hadifah Sabri )



















Back to top
Older Post
Newer Post